- BOOK REVIEW: The Campaigns of Sargon II, King of Assyria, 721-705 B.C. (Campaigns and Commanders Series)
- IRAN: Pride, Prejudice and Persecution
- AIR DEFENSE: No Quick Fix For SHORAD
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS: Benghazi Aftermath
- PHOTO: Birds Of A Feather Flock Together
- KOREA: Purging The Dynasty
- INFANTRY: Tech Takes its Toll
- INFORMATION WARFARE: HVIs Wanted Dead Or Alive
- CIC: The Duel of the Two Men, the Two Horses, and the Two Dogs
- PHOTO: Old And New Friends
- BOOK REVIEW: Franklin D. Roosevelt. Vol. II, The War Years, 1939-1945
- BOOK REVIEW: Franklin D. Roosevel, Vol I, Road to the New Deal, 1882-1939
- MURPHY'S LAW: Making Norway Great Again
- PHOTO: Mustangs Fly Again
Rebel violence in Kashmir left fourteen dead over the weekend. The rebels are increasing their attacks on Kashmiri politicians (seeing them as "collaborators" with India) and civilians who do not toe the Islamic conservative line.
The Islamic conservatives now running Pakistan's are northwest (tribal) province are calling for national protests against American invasion of Iraq. While Islamic radicalism is popular throughout the nation, there is still bad feelings between the tribal minority and the rest of the population.