- ISRAEL: Not A Good Sign
- SUPPORT: MOUT For The 21st Century
- ATTRITION: Internet Geeks Have More Choices
- ON POINT: Spy Novels and Whodunnit: North Korea's Criminal Reality Is Intolerable
- PHOTO: Over The Philippine Sea
- BOOK REVIEW: The Campaigns of Sargon II, King of Assyria, 721-705 B.C. (Campaigns and Commanders Series)
- IRAN: Pride, Prejudice and Persecution
- AIR DEFENSE: No Quick Fix For SHORAD
- SPECIAL OPERATIONS: Benghazi Aftermath
- PHOTO: Birds Of A Feather Flock Together
- KOREA: Purging The Dynasty
- INFANTRY: Tech Takes its Toll
- INFORMATION WARFARE: HVIs Wanted Dead Or Alive
- CIC: The Duel of the Two Men, the Two Horses, and the Two Dogs
- PHOTO: Old And New Friends
- BOOK REVIEW: Franklin D. Roosevelt. Vol. II, The War Years, 1939-1945
- BOOK REVIEW: Franklin D. Roosevel, Vol I, Road to the New Deal, 1882-1939
Tribal rebels in Assam attacked a Hindu religious gathering with grenades, killing four and wounding 22. Police accuse the NDFB (National Democratic Front of Bodoland) for the attacks. The rebels are thought to operate from camps in Bhutan.
Violence between Hindus and Moslems in western India left nine dead and over a hundred wounded over the last three days.
Machine-gun, mortar and artillery fire continues across the Line of Control in Kashmir, leaving one Indian soldier dead.