Before any major military operation, there are always tell tale signs. With all
the talk about Israel or the United States bombing Iran's nuclear weapons
program, it would be wise to check for the signs before taking the pundit
prattle too seriously.
1. - The U.S. Navy stages a "surge exercise" and moves
six carrier battle groups into the Indian Ocean.
2. - A "regularly scheduled exercise" moves Patriot
Missile Batteies to Iraq, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia. These exercises happen from
time to time, but if they happen when other things are happening?
3. -- Movement of B-52 and B1B bombers to the island of
Diego Garcia (in the Indian Ocean).
4. -- Deployment of F117 stealth bombers and F-22
fighters to anywhere in the Persian Gulf.
5. -- Deployment of B-2 Stealth Bombers to Guam, where
there are special facilities for maintaining these aircraft.
6. -- Lockdown of Whitman Air Force Base (where most B-2
bombers are stationed) in Missouri.
7. -- Increased delivery of Pizza to Pentagon
8. -Sudden loss of cell service near some air force bases
(from which heavy bombers would depart). At the same time, there would be
sightings of Middle Eastern looking guys around these bases, trying to get their
cell phones to work, while being observed by what appears to be FBI
9. Deployment of KC-135/KC-10 aerial tankers to Diego
Garcia, Guam and the Persian Gulf.
10. America asks nations neighboring Iran for basing and
over flight rights.
These warning signs are no secret, and intelligence
officers regularly run down their check lists. As a result, nations will
sometimes stage a false alert by deliberately performing many of the items on
someone's check list, with no intention of following through.