|I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to join the S A Forces Club 1912-1994. I truly hope that you will enjoy the comradeship and I pray that we will stand shoulder to shoulder without any disagreements and that a helping hand will be stretched out to those amongst us in times of need.
1. The objective of the S A Forces Club 1912-1984 is to be a non political, non profit making voluntary organization consisting of those who served in South African Forces in the period 1912 - 1994, to bring them together and to enable them to: -
a. to present to the world the pride that we share having belonged to the SA Security Forces, 1912 - 1994.
b. to foster comradeship between former members of the SA Security Forces, 1912 - 1994.
c. to pay homage to the Fallen.
d. to assist members wherever possible.
1. The Club has not been formed to be in competition with any other organization looking after ex-servicemen and will not actively compete to recruit new members from any existing organizations.
2. The Club will consist of a unique group of people who share a common background where we experienced life in the SA Defence Force, SA Police and who have a sense of pride in our history.
3. If you are interested in becoming a member just send a blank e-mail to: SA-Magte-Klubfirstname.lastname@example.org
or contact me direct at: email@example.com
1. The Club will be as informal as possible: - a. Meetings There will be at least one annual general meeting, however, there will be no restrictions on individual areas arranging as any meetings as they wish. MEMBERSHIP
2. Membership will be open to people who meet the following criteria. a. If the person was a member of the former SA Defence Force, Citizen Force, Commando's or SA Police during the period 1912 - 1994.
3. If in the same period he was employed as a member of a Unit, Formation or Headquarters of the former SA Defence Force, Civilian Organization or SA Police who acted in support of the Security Forces and played an active role in maintaining Law and Order. AREA OF OPERATIONS
4. The Club will operate within the boundaries of the Republic of South Africa and in any other Country where any of the members find themselves. There will be no distinction between a region within the territorial boundaries of the Republic of South Africa or those situated abroad.
5. All correspondence will be conducted in either Afrikaans or English depending upon the Club members preference.
Hope to see you with us.
SA Forces Club