Military History | How To Make War | Wars Around the World Rules of Use How to Behave on an Internet Forum
United Kingdom Discussion Board
   Return to Topic Page
Subject: Work permits for UK & EU
Herc the Merc    8/19/2007 7:36:25 PM
Say I want to work in UK & EU--(US citizen)--maybe for few years in engineering sales or software applications programming, is there a visa thats easily available?? No intent to permenantly camp.
Quote    Reply

Show Only Poster Name and Title     Newest to Oldest
Duubz       8/21/2007 2:26:03 PM
check h*tp://
You'll need a seperate visa for the UK as it doesn't have open borders like most of the western europeon countries.
I think you can get a schengen visa which will allow u into most of the countries on the continent like Frnce, Germany e.t.c. Check h*tp:// for that.
Quote    Reply