|How is it possible that a bunch of civilians using "steel rods and knives" could overwhelm Israeli Commandos to the point where they need to use deadly force, killing more than 10 people? Even if a few handguns were taken from the commandos in the tussle, that's not a reason for 10+ to die. These are supposed to be world-class marksmen who, besides never allowing their sidearm to be taken by civies, should be able to deal with the situation without leaving nearly 100 dead and injured.
Maybe they need to go to the Somalia School of Piracy to learn how to take over a ship without killing and injuring almost all on board.
Unless we learn about some stashed AK's on board, which might not even be believed if true, the house may be brought down on Israel.
1. Turkey will cut of diplo relations
2. EU will enforce boycott on Settler/Israeli goods
3. Obama will not stop UN from dastardly sanctions or worse
4. Israel/Egypt may have to allow Gaza to be fully open, enabling them to arm to the teeth and becoming an open terrorist state
5. start of a third Intifada
6. lead to major increase in both orchestrated and solo acts of terror inside Israel proper
7. lead to next full-scale (Syria/Hezbo/Iran/Gaza) war soon, without strong interntational support for Israel
Not looking good at all...