|A "What if" scenario. War between Morocco and Spain, Morocco hits first. In order to consider only a Morocco vs Spain engagement, it is assumed that Morocco manage to avoid Nato enters the war (for instance, Morocco focus its military operations in Spanish enclaves in North Africa: Ceuta, Melilla et al. Since they are not covered by Nato agreements, Nato has not to automatically join Spain in the fight).
What do you think about the following?:
- Who would win?.
- Which strategy would adopt each one?.
- Which support would have each one?.
- Who would take advantage of this war?.
- Could this conflict scalate from regional to something bigger?.
- What secondary effects would have this conflict in other topics: war on terrorism, UN, EU...?