|I am interested to hear specific opinions on how the Obama Presidency will change the US Defense & Military vis-à-vis the following:
1. Spending - overall and on specific weapons platforms (e.g., F-22, FCS, etc...)
2. Manpower - overall and in specific countries and regions (not only Iraq, but Korea, Japan, Germany)
3. Nuclear Deterrent - warheads and systems
4. Relationships - i.e., countries with which the US will alter military relationships, whether, joint maneuvers, funding, selling high-end weapon systems, intelligence, etc...
5. Russia, China, N. Korea, Iran, Venezuela?
6. CIA, NSA, and other intelligence agencies (how will operations fundamentally change, both in the US and abroad?)
7. Anything else that I may have missed...