The BFG-50 (we'll let you figure out what BFG means) is manufactured by Serbu Firearms, Inc.BFG-50 Specifications:
- Caliber: .50 BMG (.50 BMG Spotter/Tracer caliber now available)
- Action: Single-shot (or 5-round magazine-fed...coming soon) bolt action, sliding plate extractor, plunger ejector
- Length: 51.50 inches (Carbine length: 44.00 inches)
- Weight: 22 pounds (without scope). Carbine is 17 pounds
- Barrel: Match grade alloy steel, 1:15" twist, 29.0" long (22" on Carbine), custom taper. Many options available
- Muzzle brake: Highly effective "Shark Brake" standard. "HAVE A NICE DAY" engraving on muzzle face $25 extra
- Stock: Extension of receiver tube, thick rubber butt pad
- Fire control: AR-15 trigger and safety, custom hammer, spring-loaded firing pin. Average Trigger pull is 4.0 pounds
- Scope mount: Screwed-on Picatinny rail. Optional 30MOA base is $25 extra
- Bipod: Custom BFG-50 bipod available (shown above)
- Finish: Parkerized (manganese phosphate)
- Availability: We've shipped over 750 guns....there's a 3-5 week wait for the single-shot; we're still working on getting the mag-fed and the semi-auto into production.
Below is a video of the BFG-50 taking out a lawnmower.